For the manner in which men live is so different from the way in which they ought to live, that he who leaves the common course for that which he ought to follow will find that it leads him to ruin rather than safety.
-Machiavelli

Please visit my new blog: http://baldwinmaker.blogspot.com

Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Boring Night. But Productive.

Doing handles is the boring part of making a knife. There are four that need handles tonight. I have a few more that will get matched handles later this week. My hand sawing has been dismal lately, so I'm waiting til I get up to my dad's house and run the scales through the band saw there.

Moving on...

My day started with noticing that this warning sticker was flipping me off!


Anyway...two Large Outdoor Knives. One with brass liners, the other plain.

The four knives I worked tonight. The two pictured above, plus a Paring Knife and a Small Outdoor knife. The Paring knife and Small Outdoor knife have birdseye maple.

No comments:

Post a Comment