For the manner in which men live is so different from the way in which they ought to live, that he who leaves the common course for that which he ought to follow will find that it leads him to ruin rather than safety.
-Machiavelli

Please visit my new blog: http://baldwinmaker.blogspot.com

Friday, December 30, 2016

Bender Is Done

It ain't much to look at, and could use an adjustment or two, but it works.

Functional, could use a coat of paint, though.


Another view.
My welding helmet died, and my welder and I weren't getting along very well last night. Other than that, I'm happy to have this done. It's set up to bend 3/8" rod around a 1/2" pin. It's a nice, tidy bend. I need to add a stop for repeating bends. Although I can use this to make a variety of bends, at the moment it only serves one purpose, and that is making the same piece over and over again. I may make changes and modifications as time goes by, but for now, I'm in business.

No comments:

Post a Comment