For the manner in which men live is so different from the way in which they ought to live, that he who leaves the common course for that which he ought to follow will find that it leads him to ruin rather than safety.
-Machiavelli

Please visit my new blog: http://baldwinmaker.blogspot.com

Tuesday, January 3, 2017

We're Already Three Days Into The New Year...

I hope you haven't wasted it! I'm trying hard as hell not to! Although I did a crappy job of taking pictures tonight...

I finished the little folder...and totally forgot to take in-process pics! Argh! Next time around.


I've been slowly working on a kitchen shelf thingy...when I'm in the shop, I just set the band saw to cut another round. Roughly 30" by 10". The rounds are 4 1/2". It's coming together, I'll get it welded up this weekend...I hope.

An idea in my head calls for Loveless fasteners with copper nuts. Those, however, are not available. So I'm working on making some. I have one set ready, and need to make another.

These are the two blades I heat treated with the folder blade. They are most of the way done, but I was ready to call it a night at this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment