For the manner in which men live is so different from the way in which they ought to live, that he who leaves the common course for that which he ought to follow will find that it leads him to ruin rather than safety.
-Machiavelli

Please visit my new blog: http://baldwinmaker.blogspot.com

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

What a response, pt 2!

Hey all!
I've been surprised and overwhelmed by the response to selling my tools.WAY more than I expected. A few of the tools are very popular, and I want to make sure that I get everyone lined up in the correct order. I am going to sift through emails this evening after work. If you have emailed me, thank you! I want to make sure that I respond to everyone in the correct order (the LV router and LN floats are the cool kids that everyone want to hang out with).
Thanks for your patience.
I believe I have replied to everyone so far. If I have not, I will get you tonight.
I don't want to nag anyone, but if you have asked about any particular tools and you are deciding to NOT take it/them, please let me know. The lines for a few of them are several people deep.
And oh-by-the-way...as I phase out of woodworking, my focus will be more on metal work, mainly in the realm of choppers/motorcycles. I will probably start showing a little more on the baking side of things as well. FLOUR AND HORSEPOWER! If you're interested in that kind of stuff, I hope you stick around.
Thanks a bunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment