For the manner in which men live is so different from the way in which they ought to live, that he who leaves the common course for that which he ought to follow will find that it leads him to ruin rather than safety.
-Machiavelli

Please visit my new blog: http://baldwinmaker.blogspot.com

Monday, May 19, 2014

Head Lamps

Ever since I've had Kook, she's been sporting a rectangular Aris headlamp. This lamp has been through a few surgeries. It started off as a rusty pile. I had the reflector rechromed, and I powdercoated the bucket. I had to put in a new lamp socket, and on and on. A lot of work for a lamp, I know. After the last surgery, it developed a dead short. When I switched it on, the bike died. Time for a replacement.

My new 3 1/2" lamp next to the old Aris. My new mount was made to carry the look of the new oil tank mounts up to the front of the bike for a bit of balance. The round lamp is from Low Brow customs, and it's a very nice unit.

No comments:

Post a Comment