For the manner in which men live is so different from the way in which they ought to live, that he who leaves the common course for that which he ought to follow will find that it leads him to ruin rather than safety.
-Machiavelli

Please visit my new blog: http://baldwinmaker.blogspot.com

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Crash and burn

First day out on a bike ended badly. I was doing a check ride on my friend's bike after some tuning, and got tangled up with a mini-van. Four total broken bones, 12 days in the hospital, and a lot of pain later...I'm recouping. See y'all again soon as I heal up and slowly (very, very, very slowly) get back to a normal life.

2 comments:

  1. Mark,

    I am very sorry to learn of your accident. Get well soon.

    You could do chip carving in bed. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andy-I'm staying at my dad's house...I wonder how angry he would get.
    I can't wait to get back to normal, I'm going stir crazy!

    ReplyDelete