For the manner in which men live is so different from the way in which they ought to live, that he who leaves the common course for that which he ought to follow will find that it leads him to ruin rather than safety.
-Machiavelli

Please visit my new blog: http://baldwinmaker.blogspot.com

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Another note about back irons (sort of)...

Ok, so I just gave you a bunch of thoughts and opinions and glossy pictures talking about the fun of tuning a back iron. How 'bout I throw a monkey wrench in the works and say that the size of the mouth is more important? And then, once I've said that...how bout I post a picture of my favorite smoother? A tiny little five and a half incher, with single 1/4" iron and a tight mouth. Let's not forget the 55 degree cutting angle. Yeah, this plane pretty much rocks.

Yup, love this thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment