For the manner in which men live is so different from the way in which they ought to live, that he who leaves the common course for that which he ought to follow will find that it leads him to ruin rather than safety.
-Machiavelli

Please visit my new blog: http://baldwinmaker.blogspot.com

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Almost back. Sort of.

Hi, all. Between doing a bunch of wiring in my house and rebuilding my chopper, there hasn't been much time for woodworking in quite some time. My other major issue was the slow death of my computer. At six and a half years old, I finally replaced it last week (not that I could really afford to, but it had to be done). I've got some ideas brewing, and hope to be back into some projects soon...now that I have some free time again, and I no longer need a seeing eye dog for the internet. See y'all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment