For the manner in which men live is so different from the way in which they ought to live, that he who leaves the common course for that which he ought to follow will find that it leads him to ruin rather than safety.
-Machiavelli

Please visit my new blog: http://baldwinmaker.blogspot.com

Thursday, March 3, 2016

Sharpness Check

Since I was asked about testing my blades...

From left to right: A fruit knife I finished a short while ago, another fruit knife I finished tonight, and the santoku I finished a few days ago. All three are quite sharp, and definitely serviceable. Though I think they could all be honed just a little more...  I have a third fruit knife that is now in regular service and it is one of the most pleasant knives I've ever used. Not tooting my own horn...but THAT is the reason I set out on this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment