For the manner in which men live is so different from the way in which they ought to live, that he who leaves the common course for that which he ought to follow will find that it leads him to ruin rather than safety.
-Machiavelli

Please visit my new blog: http://baldwinmaker.blogspot.com

Sunday, January 3, 2016

A Couple of New Knives

I hope everyone had a good Christmas and New Year. I've been semi-sorta-kinda busy working on some projects. I finally got a pair of paring knives finished. Both are going out as gifts, one to my cousin, the other to my friend who got me into the knifey stuff.

Brazillian Cherry handles, A2 blades. All finished up and ready to go.

I think it's important to mark the things you make. The other side of each blade has my initials. These are by no means perfect knives. They are (I believe) pretty damned good early efforts.

No comments:

Post a Comment