For the manner in which men live is so different from the way in which they ought to live, that he who leaves the common course for that which he ought to follow will find that it leads him to ruin rather than safety.
-Machiavelli

Please visit my new blog: http://baldwinmaker.blogspot.com

Saturday, November 29, 2014

Chopperin': oil tank mounts and axle adjusters

Little more bike progress today.


I wanted my axle adjusters to be more than just hex stock. I milled a little out to break 'em up and add a bit of visual appeal.


All in place! I should probably shorten that adjuster screw a little.

I also got my slugs welded into the frame for the oil tank mounts. They just need some finish work. I ended up remaking the slugs. The parts I started with had too much slop, these have a smaller clearance hole for the bolts.

No comments:

Post a Comment