For the manner in which men live is so different from the way in which they ought to live, that he who leaves the common course for that which he ought to follow will find that it leads him to ruin rather than safety.
-Machiavelli

Please visit my new blog: http://baldwinmaker.blogspot.com

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

...that gun box

Oops! I never posted a picture of the display box for my Dad's revolver after hanging it up! For anyone that might have been interested, he loves it. It's been hanging since Christmas Eve.

2 comments:

  1. That’s awesome! I think the time and effort you spent resawing the back was well worth it. I’ve always wanted to make a display case for a nice pistol. If only I had a nice pistol to display.

    Kelton Goold
    gooldworkshop.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kelton. It was a lot of fun and quite a learning experience. He has a flint lock that I'm thinking about making a similar case for too.

      Delete