For the manner in which men live is so different from the way in which they ought to live, that he who leaves the common course for that which he ought to follow will find that it leads him to ruin rather than safety.
-Machiavelli

Please visit my new blog: http://baldwinmaker.blogspot.com

Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Not Sure If I Like It

I finished a paring knife today and handled a Small Outdoor knife. Not sure if I'm sold on the paring knife...

I prefer flat sided handles, it's just me. I thought today I'd stray from my norm and round the profile of this one a bit more. I'm not sold. I think I might reshape it flat. Anywho, black with red liners. Future uncertain!


I pulled the red/black scales from the press for a new Small Outdoor knife.

Cut, trimmed, and epoxied. We'll finish this little one up tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment